Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 8 - Oct 23

Started the day off with my favorite Sunday omelette: 3 eggs, fresh tomato, some avocado on top. Plus 2 cups of coffee with heavy cream.

I was forced to skip CrossFit today - too much work to do and I didn't want to have another sleepless week :/ As I watched the minutes tick away between 1:00 and 2:00, I was really wishing that I just went.

Lunch was another big ole' bowl of spaghetti squash and meatballs - just as good on the second day. I'm thinking this will become another one of those recipes I could make every week and never get sick of.

I was working hard but starting to fade - one more cup of coffee with heavy cream.

For dinner, I'm planning on grilling some grassfed burgers topped with fresh tomato slices. I'll have some leftover squash and brussels with bacon on the side. Later, I'll more than likely enjoy a piece of the pumpkin pie I made yesterday. If I deviate from this plan I will edit!

Just realized that I forgot to blog about one of my successes from earlier this week... Thursday night I got my first double unders!! First box jumps and first double unders both during the 30 day challenge... coincidence? I think not :) What would be really impressive is if I could get my first pull up (ha).

ETA proof of dinner.. so full from all that delicious food:

No comments: