Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 5 - Oct 20 ... better late than never!

Thursday was a crazy busy day followed by me passing out ASAP, so I missed writing this post on time.

Breakfast was zucchini quiche, brussels & bacon, and some crock pot meat. After I packed up my lunch, my least favorite part of the week happened - it was the end of my brussels & bacon. Don't worry, I have this funny feeling that I'll be making another quadruple batch on Saturday :P

I was starving after the cross country meet, so I ran into the local pizza place to ask for some plain, grilled chicken. After being asked repeatedly if I was sure that I didn't want to put any sauce, dressing, or cheese on it and then watching the staff deliberate for quite some time over how much I should pay for it,  I left with a really satisfying, fresh snack!

After Smurph at CrossFit, I came home to my squash cooling down from the oven. I scooped out the flesh and put in in the crockpot with butter and spices. It was ready to eat just in time after a shower and getting myself situated for Friday.
So delicious and leftovers for days! My eyes were definitely bigger than my stomach on this.. I scooped myself a huge bowl of it and couldn't even finish it. This is extremely filling stuff!

A pretty light day on food and no fruits or nuts today! :)

No comments: