Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 14 - Oct 29

Today marks a straight 2 weeks of eating strictly real foods - just about halfway through the challenge. I'm so happy with what I've accomplished so far, and I'm proud to say that I've been eating Paleo "Rx Plus". I'm excited to see what will happen over the next 16 days.. bring it on!

Before CrossFit, I had zucchini quiche, some crock pot meat and cup of coffee. Had a blast with everyone working out in costume today!

Came home and started cook & clean-fest 2011. Should I have been doing work instead? Probably. But does it feel good to have a sparkling clean house and a fridge full of food to kick off another work week? Definitely.

Pictured: brussels and bacon, zucchini quiche with sausage (I learned from last week's overflow disaster and baked it in two dishes instead), and my lunch - eggs with spaghetti squash. I also had a side of the freshly cooked brussels and bacon.

Mid-afternoon I had a cup of coffee and a slice of the Paleo apple/pumpkin pie from yesterday.

Dinner was spaghetti squash with crock pot meat. I store the meat in some of the coconut milk/curry paste mixture post-cooking, so I poured in some of that, making my meal sort of a stew.

Quite a yummy day!

No comments: