Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 25 - Nov 9

Breakfast: zucchini quiche, brussels and bacon, coffee

Lunch: crockpot meat, brussels and bacon, coffee

After work I shoved a little piece of zucchini quiche in my mouth before heading to the first 4:30 CrossFit class.

Sean spent the day home with the pups because Bella now has a kidney infection :( We noticed that she wasn't eating, acting sorta down, and was drinking a ton of water. Luckily it's nothing like Eddy's - she just needed a trip to the vet to confirm what is was and get antibiotics plus anti-nausea meds. Bella's infection started as a UTI that we thought went away, but apparently transferred to her kidney instead. Poor pups - I swear we're not the worst owners ever.

Since Sean was home all day, we figured it would be a good night to get out for a little. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse (again) where I got the rib eye, steamed broccoli/zucchini/yellow squash/carrots, and a sweet potato. Then we hit up lululemon where I scored 2 pairs of crops, 2 tops, and a pull-over... all of which I am equally obsessed with :)

Wow, only 5 days to go!

No comments: